Saturday, August 1, 2009

Colin Arrived Just in Time for the Gardiner Beer Festival

This afternoon, I went with some friends to the beer festival down in Gardiner at Arch Park. The festival was very small, but I got to try some really good beers. I was really excited the whole time because I knew Colin was on his way from Denver. Colin finished work yesterday and will be here in Yellowstone with me until I leave in a few weeks. The weather was beautiful and the festival was not crowded at all, so it was just wonderful.

Me and Colin

Allison, Jake, Me, and Sam

Jake, Sam, Colin, and Allison

The beer festival

Colin got there a couple hours after the festival started. I was so excited to see him! We spent the rest of the afternoon drinking good IPAs and catching up. It was such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment