Friday, July 3, 2009

Bozeman and Livingston Trip

Today Today I went to Bozeman with a bunch of people from the dorm. We made a lot of stops around town. Most importantly, I picked up my gorgeous engagement ring (which was being resized) at the mall. 




We stopped and had a delicious lunch at Dave’s Sushi and checked out a great used/new bookstore in town. From Bozeman, we headed to Livingston to go to the Forth of July Rodeo, but when we got there, we were disappointed to find out the tickets were all sold out We had already gotten a hotel for the night, so we headed out to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant and then hit a few bars and saw the rodeo fireworks before returning to the hotel. Almost everyone went back out to the bars later on, but Charlotte and I stayed in at the hotel and enjoyed some cable TV, a luxury we haven’t had since we’ve been out here. All in all, it was a great day, but I really wish I could have seen the rodeo. I hope I will have the chance to see one while I am out here.

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful, darling! I can't wait to see it on the beautiful woman it was made for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing ring Molly. Colin has excellent taste.

    ReplyDelete